- 00. Management consulting
- 01. Support for new business development
- 02. Advertisement and promotion support
- 03. Support for marketing activities and sales channels
- 04. Financial and cost saving support
- 05. Human resource development support
- 06. Other support
- Company NameELEMENTS Co., Ltd.
- Headquarters2-16-18.702, Konan , Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075, Japan
- EstablishedAugust 8, 2011
- RepresentativeEiichi Saito, President and CEO
Passive Information Collection
The purpose of this passively collected anonymous information is to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on user preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site. Such information does not provide personal information or identify who you are and is not combined with any personally identifiable information collected on forms elsewhere on the site with your consent.
1. Utilization of Personal Information
ELEMENTS obtains personal information properly and utilizes personal information for proper purposes to the extent necessary to provide services, or to the extent necessary to achieve certain purposes if ELEMENTS has specified such purposes.
2. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
ELEMENTS does not provide to any third party personal information that has been obtained by ELEMENTS without the consent of the individual concerned. In case ELEMENTS seeks to provide such personal information to a third party with the consent of the individual concerned, ELEMENTS selects a third party who has appropriate and adequate standards for the protection of such personal information and executes an appropriate contract with such third party. ELEMENTS provides necessary and appropriate supervision to such third party so that the third party implements safety control measures with respect to personal information.
3. Management of Personal Information
- ELEMENTS prevents any leak or loss of, and damage to personal information, and implements necessary and appropriate measures to ensure that personal information is securely managed.
- In the event that incidents such as a leak of personal information occur, ELEMENTS endeavors to minimize the damage by taking prompt action.
4. Disclosure, Revision, Deletion of Personal Information
- When asked by a relevant individual to disclose his or her personal information, ELEMENTS promptly discloses such personal information after confirming such individual's identification.
- When asked by a relevant individual to revise or delete his or her personal information, ELEMENTS revises or deletes such personal information to the extent necessary after confirming such individual's identification.
5. Compliance with the Laws
- ELEMENTS endeavors to protect personal information by continuously improving the framework for the protection of personal information.